We're searching for a Software Developer to join the Connexx Energy team and take responsibility for various development projects.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be a member of the Connexx Energy Inc. Team. Typically the candidate will be self-directed into various development projects. There will also be opportunity to participate in technical planning and architectural exercises. Some travel may be required.
Development Skills shall include all of the following:
- Java, JSP, J2EE and Servlet experience
- Writing and interacting with Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, etc)
- Cloud API development (Amazon, Rackspace, etc.)
- Niagara AX, oBIX, Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks
- SkyFoundy product - SkySpark
The exceptional candidate can also demonstrate experience with:
- Spring, Struts, Grails and Hibernate
- Mobile App development (native and web based)
- Experience with NoSQL DBs (Hadoop, Couch, Mongo, etc)
Education and Experience:
Education level shall include at minimum post-secondary vocational/technical education and working experience as a software developer.
This role is located in Lee's Summit, MO.
Connexx Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering a competitive benefits package. Starting salaries are commensurate with experience. Please visit www.connexxenergy.com for a company description.
- Posting Date: May 10, 2016
- Closing Date: October 15, 2016
- Function: Software Development