We're searching for a Control Technician to join the Connexx Energy team and take responsibility for various development projects.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be a member of the Connexx Energy Inc. team. Typically the candidate will be self-directed into various development projects. There will also be opportunity to participate in technical planning and architectural exercises. Some travel may be required.
Core competencies will include the previous requirements as well as:
- Demonstrate professional written & verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate understanding of PCs and their operating systems – add/remove software, change IP settings, locate information with an Internet browser application.
- Intermediate understanding of PC networking scenarios – practical experience Proficient at time management in a multi-tasking environment able to meet deadlines.
- Present and demonstrate products throughout their development cycle to internal and external customers.
- Desire and ability to self-training on new products and software with minimal assistance.
- Familiarity with tracking software such as Salesforce.com to document all incoming request for assistance.
Education and Experience:
Education level shall include at minimum post secondary vocational/technical education and minimum 3 years applied experience in controls or similar including:
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of building automation systems and controls, control applications and integrations
- Knowledge and experience working with controls contractors and integrators
- Related experience and training; should include work in the field of HVAC and BAS controls
- Niagara Certified (working knowledge of ProBuilder, Workbench or other AX engineering branded product)
This role is located in Lee's Summit, MO.
Connexx Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering a competitive benefits package. Starting salaries are commensurate with experience. Please visit www.connexxenergy.com for a company description.
- Posting Date: May 15, 2016
- Closing Date: October 20, 2016
- Function: Technician